Things I Have Caught Myself Saying to my Cat:
- You are so much smarter than that (as he attacks his reflection in the mirror)
- You are crazy if you think you're going outside after sundown
- Chill out! You know you only get to eat twice a day
- Snuggle in (this is said often)
- Wipe your paws before you come in (he does)
- Tokes! Don't be weird
- I'm sorry I stepped on you, but you should know better than to swirl around my legs when I'm trying to cook. I'm not saying it's your fault, but.....
- Yes, it's still as cold as it was 5 minutes ago when you wanted to go out but realized it was too cold the first time.
- Bye buddy, I love you, have a good day! (every single morning)