Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Inspired

I am stealing this idea from someone wonderful.

Things I Have Caught Myself Saying to my Cat:

  • You are so much smarter than that (as he attacks his reflection in the mirror)
  • You are crazy if you think you're going outside after sundown
  • Chill out! You know you only get to eat twice a day
  • Snuggle in (this is said often)
  • Wipe your paws before you come in (he does)
  • Tokes! Don't be weird
  • I'm sorry I stepped on you, but you should know better than to swirl around my legs when I'm trying to cook. I'm not saying it's your fault, but.....
  • Yes, it's still as cold as it was 5 minutes ago when you wanted to go out but realized it was too cold the first time.
  • Bye buddy, I love you, have a good day! (every single morning)

2 comments:

Holly said...

We are officially the crazy cat/dog ladies.

The Logarithmic Spiral said...

I have embraced it :)