Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Great Success!

I did it!!!! I woke up at 5:30 this morning and actually went running!!!!

I apologize for the excessive exclamation points, the endorphins are still pumping pretty strong. Endorphins really DO make you happy and I am overflowing with them right now. (I had to hold back on yet another exclamation point. I really am becoming my own worst enemy.)

Last night was fantastic, despite having to cut short sailing time and being a half hour late to the class at New Life Christian Center (amazing awesomeness extraordinaire). After arriving back home, I treated myself to some mindless TV watching (Man Vs. Food, why do you make a nine pound pile of meat and fries look so appealing?)


I'll have a side of coronary with that...and...godzilla??
 The virtual food coma was too much for me to handle, so I immediately fell asleep....by 9:30. Awesomeness. But, it really was because that meant that I actually woke up before my alarm. I mean, who voluntarily wakes up before 5:30? This girl. This girl right here.

I also completely surprised myself by running the full 4-mile loop. Let me repeat that. I ran 4 miles this morning. Four miles. After not running for a year. Yessssssssssss! Unfortunately, my left knee hates me now. Damn you, LCL! You shall not get the better of me! *epic fist shaking*

The pièce de résistance, however, was actually pulling out my juicer for the first time since moving home and making myself 12 glorious ounces of kale, carrot, celery, granny smith, and yellow bell pepper juice. Immediate. Energy. Rush! I swear, this stuff is better than coffee, 5-hour energy, and diet pills combined.

SO MUCH ENERGIES!!! .....and gayness.....
Bonus: I am flying through my Things-To-Wrap-Up-By-The-End-Of-The-Week list and feeling like a total champ :) And now, as I knew I would, I'm just left wondering, What The Hell Took Me So Long?

1 comment:

Holly said...

hooray! glad to see you're getting use out of the juicer again. that's the friend I know and love. <3