Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Never Had the Strength to Finish....

WRITTEN EARLY DECEMBER

This post has been a long time coming. It seems as though I don't even have the energy to write, let alone think of what words I need to use in order to express my thoughts.

My Nonna is dead. She's been gone for over a month and I still can't reconcile myself to the fact that I will never again see her in this life. November 3, 2010, 7:45 p.m. My dad's birthday. I will never forget that date. I will never forget her legacy and her stories. And I wish so badly that I had just one more opportunity to sit on the front porch with her and hold her hand while we talk about everything and nothing.

I just want to document the final days of her life as a tribute to how strong she remained even at the very end, but I have no idea how to even make it through...

1 comment:

Holly said...

...you will when it's the right time. The words will come pouring out when you need them to. Love you!